View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 04:21 PM   #50
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Bringing in someone who's even harder for 4's to guard is one way to deal with it. Posting up Dirk more is another. As long as the second forward can score on PF's (which Martin can) and can guard SF's (which I think Martin can), I'm comfortable with it. Also, since you have to figure if we did go for Martin he'd probably get 10 or so minutes backing up Dirk at the 4, and 10-15 playing at the 5 (if Eddie can do it, KMart can), Howard would still be able to get his minutes. The fact that we could play Martin at three different positions is a big plus when considering whether he's worth going after. That said, I've thought for a while that a three man SG/SF rotation with Fin/JHo, and Artest would be just fabulous. FWIW, a deal with Indy, (if they do well in the postseason this year I think it's pretty unlikely that they'd be looking to move a piece like Artest), might very well require the assumption of Croshere's contract. I think he'd be a nice fit in Dallas offensively, though we wouldn't be able to play him just a whole lot of minutes since the majority of minutes at the 3 and 4 would already be taken by the afformentioned three man rotation and Dirk.