Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #2317
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
I love it. Scouts doing what scouts do best... Overthinking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFS2wviqD0

No reason to overthink it. Guy has some of the best passing you can find.

On a side note, I do agree with his playing weight. Interesting that he seems to be 10 lbs or so heavy at the end of such a stretch of games.
That athleticism is still non-existent in NBA terms. He is going to have a hell of a time handling double teams. Hell, even single coverage against an athletic defender will give him fits.

But...that talent isn't teachable for sure. Still don't think people should fall in love with him falling to 5 though. It could happen, but I sincerely doubt it will.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote