View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 11:12 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Step 1.

I'd start off by firing Kidd in the morning and meet with all the assistants and offer the most impressive one an interim HC role to buy some time. I would have a ton of coaches globally, college coaches and assistants elsehere wanting a meeting.

I'd plan to be at every single practice. I'd be in every scout meeting. I'd be meeting with Nico every day for a while.
Honestly think Kidd is at least part of the problem.

Rick was all about xs and os and tenacity, grit, and determination

Luka and co weren?t that professional so they clashed and instead of the whole franchise saying Rick was right, they canned him and grabbed a coach the players liked. A real laid back dude.

Now we have Kidd who fancies himself a Phil Jackson type but Luka isn?t Kobe. Kobe was all about nutrition, spending hours in the gym, and hours watching tape on opponents. Luka just isn?t. Players may like Kidd but this team needs to get its ass beat.

There hasn?t been a single game this year where we?ve come in like pros ready to take care of business. Early this season we sucked in the first half and then fixed it in the second. Now teams are whomping us from min 1 to min 48. This team just isnt professional because our coach isn?t and our star isn?t.

Mavs had two days to prepare for the Clips and Clips came in barely rested and yet the Clips looked like the pros who had watched tape and the Mavs looked like the undisciplined novices on a B2B.

Disgraceful

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-26-2023 at 11:57 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote