Thread: hey LAMO
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2001, 11:43 AM   #1
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

You're so proud of this stats paper that you supposedly wrote, right? Well, to prove just how great you are, why don't you let me see a copy of it? That is, if you really wrote one. I'm beginning to think you are just an attention-wanting little kid...

And don't tell me that you didn't keep a copy of it. If it was really a "graduate level" class as you stated, you would have kept one for future reference. Yes, I'm calling you out...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote