View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #2042
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I seriously want someone to tell me something good about d9 other than that it was cheap.
I don't really want to get into a debate over every movie we disagree but I'll tell you what I saw....

**SEMI SPOILER***

I thought the way it was filmed, the plot, the lead character's mentality, and his actually physical being all went through a metamorphosis at the same time. It went from a typical pseudo documentary via BWP or Cloverfield and then turned into an exciting and emotional sci fi action film. Why not? I don't really get why people would be turned off by a movie that successfully altered itself entirely mid film. That means someone is trying to be creative, and I like that. You get the best of both worlds of a documentary and action film in an entirely original setting.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote