View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 12:18 AM   #8
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I don't think it's JUST one year. I've never liked him because you can't trust him to hang around. He's always looking for the next team and next payday.

Well I mean you can't discredit the success he's had with his previous teams. The only argument I think its valid is that what the success he's had the last couple of years was in a depleated Eastern Conference. He's had success everywhere he went. The fact that he's struggling with the Knicks doesn't surprise me. He inherited a bad team. I don't expect him to just come in and make a bad team good. Not with the personnel the Knicks have. I can see this article if it was a view years down the road but is it fair to attempt to discredit Larry Brown's achievements after his first season with a poor team? I think so. What coach could take this mess into the playoffs? If Larry Brown is overrated than who are the good coaches in the NBA? I hope we don't fee Pop and Jerry Sloan are overrated as well.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote