View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #180
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Stars released the tv schedule....sort of. I'm sure you can find it somewhere. Of particular note to me is the HD stuff, which Heika talks about here

http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/arch...edule-out.html
Quote:
The Stars have released their television schedule for this season. They also have changed start times on a few games.

Here are new game times:

Saturday, Oct. 18, vs. Colorado _ 1 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 2, at Calgary _ 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 17, vs. LA _ 1 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 21, vs. Chicago _ 1 p.m.
Wednesday, Match 18, at Calgary _ 8 p.m.

They still are working out the details on the HD games. The Stars are working very hard to get every game in HD, but that costs money. Because HD requires specific cameras, a specific television truck and specific sending equipment, the cost has to be accounted for. There also is labor needed to work through the transition. The Stars and their television affiliates are trying to work through all of that.

They know you want HD, and they are trying to get it to you, but it is a process.

Here is the Stars' press release on the schedule:
I wonder what they'll really come up with when it's all said and done. Hell, I'd settle for half...I'd settle for a third. Something, give me anything. With all those playoff games in HD last year I got a little spoiled...I want more! Knowing my luck it will be all of the home games that are in HD.