View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #158
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest problem with JET at this point is that he seems a bit superfluous. I think we have a very similar player in Roddy who is much younger and quite possibly better. We also have an interesting young guy in Dojo who I'd like to see get some minutes at least. Then you add in the fact that Caron Butler can't get all of his minutes at SF so needs to play a chunk of minutes at SG. So something's got to give and knowing Carlisle, it will probably end up with the young guys not getting the playing time they deserve and all the Dallas fans raging at JET.

I'm not as down on JET as a lot of people seem to be, but until we change the roster we have now, he seems to be getting in the way more than anything. Of course if we make a trade for Paul, we probably get rid of most of the guys standing in JET's way. I think in this situation, we can get definitely still get quite a bit out of JET and he instantly becomes much more valuable to the franchise.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote