View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 12:20 PM   #101
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
Yea you know it all turin. "Traffic and cost not really an issue." So the $800 or so per year it costs just to keep the lights on is worth it for the half dozen or so new posts made each day? It may not be about the money but if no one's using the site then there isn't much point in keeping it up. And this isn't anything new. Traffic has been a steady decline for several years now.
So, why don't you just sell it to one of the people who made you an offer and be done with it? I mean, I fully support your reasons for walking away from this site, but I don't understand why D-M isn't allowed to live on without you...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote