View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #103
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Luck of the draw with points against/for lol, my team isn't very good. Especially with no zeke

Fantasy is about the only reason i'm watching football currently because of the stuff going on in the nfl.
Yeah, a majority of the football I watch is RedZone, sometimes even when the Cowboys are playing... Aside from fantasy, the only things keeping me interested are Dak, Zeke, and oracle-mode Romo.

Of course, fantasy kind of hurts my interest as well by making me far more aware of major injuries that I never used to pay attention to unless they happened on the Cowboys... Every torn ACL makes me wonder why anyone would want to play the sport for a living, every story of CTE makes me wonder why the hell I keep supporting it... Then toss in the regularity of domestic violence, ridiculous career-killing weed bans, Goodell's spin-control kangaroo courts, and the dumbass "controversy" over kneeling, and yeah, the NFL just isn't worth my time, energy, or money these days.

Go Mavs.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote