View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:30 AM   #2
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
My favorite will be Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith. They might be competing for the middle linebacker spot but they are certainly competing for the 3rd down linebacker position.

I had limited expectations for Jaylon after a mediocre 2017 (read the excellent article on the Athletic about this). But I have great hope now that he has given up the brace and is on track to be the athlete he was at Notre Dame

Vander Esch worries and excites me. He will either be a gigantic home run or Morris Clairborne Part 2

I think they fully plan to play Jaylon at the SAM. He started playing better once they limited his snaps. Play I’m on the strong side and use him as an occasional blitzer from that side. I know Marinelli doesn’t like to blitz but Jaylon seems built for it. Playing him at the SAM could also give the Cowboys a very formidable trio of LB’s.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote