View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #59
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
The announcers didn't make too much of a point on the move that Gallup made. When he looked back for the ball, the DB did too. But Gallup streaked on to the endzone.
I like that he "glides" on the field. I think he is one of those who plays faster than he times. And he didn't time bad, it was in the 4.45 area I think. But to me he just has that gliding feel. Don't think he leads us in receiving this year, although it wouldn't surprise me at all, but I think year 2 he's our best wide out. It all depends on how he handles jamming at the line, that's the hardest thing for wr's to adjust to in the NFL imo. In college they have tons of those rail thin 5'9 guys who are purely cover and giving u 7 yards at the line of space. The nfl is obviously not like that at all.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote