View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 04:37 PM   #68
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
No it wasn’t exactly Barnes for Jackson/Wright. Delon was plan C or D. If Horford didn’t leave Boston unexpectedly then maybe Kemba with the extra caproom was part of the equation, with Powell, Kleber and KP re-signing afterward.
I don't know that Delon was even plan F, but that wasn't my point. My point wasn't what the Mavs plan was, it's what the final result was. The final result was that this year's roster has Jackson and Delon instead of Barnes. I'm perfectly fine with this.

Now, would I give my left nut to have Kemba on this team? Hell yes. I think we'd be title contenders right now if we did. But as Jack already said, it was never gonna happen. I'm more disappointed that we couldn't land Malcolm Brogdon, but I don't think the Mavs were in a position to outbid the Pacers.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 12-02-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote