Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #100
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
I thought $299 was if your upgrading as a current AT&T and $499.99 if not. ??? Are you sure it is only $299.99 I've spent a lot of time on both att.com and apple.com and both sites are worthless/confusing. And half of their pages, just link back to themselves.

on the data plan, i saw the enterprise plan for $45 bones. Is that one plan or the other, or do you have to have both? I would assume it is one or the other. I'm interested in the cisco ipsec vpn and the wpa2 of course. Ugh...well if it was 299, that would be a bit easier to justify to myself. Plus of course voice plan too.
No. If you go to the apple store or AT&T store..you get the 16GB iPhone (White or Black) for 299.99. The 8GB (Black only) is 199.99.

I recommend going to Apple store...believe it or not they know more about it.

You also have to get a Data plan with your existing plan. But since you are a new customer you can have...This is single person plan...NOT Family...Family pricing is different

It comes with unlimited Web/Data/Email/Visual Voicemail (dunno what that is yet)
Rollover for unused minutes

450 Anytime Minutes / 5000 Nights and weekend for $69.99 (essentially 39.99 voice + 30 data)
900 Anytime Minutes / Unlimited Ngihts and weekend for 89.99 (essentially 59.99 voice +30 data)
1350 Anytime Minutes / UL N&W for 109.99 (79.99 voice + 30 data)

I just got the 450 plan + 200 Text messages for $75 + Tax a month.

http://www.wireless.att.com:80/cell-...phone-info.jsp

I do not know anyone wiht the enterprise data plan..so i don't know about that but..

That sounds like a corporate plan...I know my work does not allow me to access email outside of my work computer so it is pointless for me to do it.

But unless you get APPLE MOBILEME... there really is NOT push email like Blackberrys. The Mail program for iPhone can be set to check for mail every 15 minutes. and it works great with my gmail.

Last edited by nikeball; 07-28-2008 at 11:22 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote