View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #63
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
So here's a question: At what point do you draw the line on the whole "neighbor" thing? If you're out walking your dog and you see someone in a ski mask jumping out the window of a house a block from yours, are you pulling your piece and gunning them down?
It's hard to say, I certainly wouldn't be as invested in that person. Maybe he's getting his stuff back?? Again because of the uncertainty probably not.

Would I acquit, also problematic. I'd be less inclined but possibly.

Quote:
I mean, by the general logic of this thread, why aren't police allowed to use deadly force for all confrontations with burglars, etc?
This is because they are trained professionals who know what they are doing. But I can't see me having too much of an issue with it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote