Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 05:34 PM   #566
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I don't pretend know all the complexities of how sign-and-trades work, but I just don't buy that there wasn't a deal to made early on. The Knicks had to move heaven and earth to get Brunson. They built their entire offseason around him- at least to this point. Common sense tells me that the Mavs could have worked something out if they wanted to given how many hoops the Knicks had to jump through.

As for bitching about things before they're official. I mean, fine I guess. But when Woj, Stein, Lowe, Cato, and McMahon are all saying that Brunson to the Knicks is all but a done deal, I tend to believe that.
I know, and he is still 95% going there, but I swear to god the Heat always pull this crap out of a hat. The lure of playing in Miami is just too much for too many players to pass up.

And hell, if we work out a S&T that gets us assets back. Stranger things have happened.

I won't give up til the ink is dry!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote