Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 05:37 PM   #567
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I know, and he is still 95% going there, but I swear to god the Heat always pull this crap out of a hat. The lure of playing in Miami is just too much for too many players to pass up.

And hell, if we work out a S&T that gets us assets back. Stranger things have happened.

I won't give up til the ink is dry!!!
To yours and EL's point about it not being official- Stein just tweeted this out-

"Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is scheduled to be joined by top team executives Nico Harrison and Michael Finley, Coach Jason Kidd and, as
@ChrisBHaynes
reports, maybe one or two of Jalen Brunson's teammates at Thursday's free-agent meeting in NYC with Brunson, league sources say."

So it looks like the Mavs haven't completely given up yet.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote