Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 10:03 PM   #588
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Dejounte Murray trade falling through for the Knicks might have given us at little more of a chance, but it does make the Knicks more desperate.

You know, I think I'm changing my mind on the money thing though. For ten years the Mavs were used as leverage to up other teams' offers. I say we stick to a lower number. Prove to us young Jalen that you actually care about winning because it's not like you still won't be making a boat load of money either way. And we don't know for sure that a big offer changes his mind anyway. Let the Knicks overpay. We can still win without you.

My wife helped bring me to this perspective because you'd be nuts to want to go join that loser franchise. (Her words).

We shouldn't have to outbid the lowly Knicks...and likely won't.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote