View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 11:46 AM   #4
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:State of the Union

"Today, Iran remains the world's primary state sponsor of terror — pursuing nuclear weapons while depriving its people of the freedom they seek and deserve. We are working with European allies to make clear to the Iranian regime that it must give up its uranium enrichment program and any plutonium re-processing, and end its support for terror. And to the Iranian people, I say tonight: As you stand for your own liberty, America stands with you."

Very interesting to say the least....Iran is pursuing nukes (and has been for years). We can actually prove that..so what do we do? Go bomb IRAQ!! Why Iraq? Many reasons..take you pick....an easier target? Cleaning up what Daddy started, etc. etc..

Bottom line is IRAN is much more dangerous to the World (including the USA) than IRAQ ever thought of being.

Three different sets of Iranian diplomats at the United Nations have been thrown out of the U.S. in just the last four years for suspiciously photographing infrastructure and transportation sites in New York City. Meanwhile, Iran is working on the Shihab 5 missile, which would be capable of hitting the continental United States.

This radical Iranian regime has a history of following through on its threats to attack the United States. This same regime held 52 US diplomats hostage from late 1979 to early 1981. It was also behind the 1983 suicide bombing by its Hizballah proxies of a U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon that killed 241 American servicemen. This country hates us, and is much more dangerous. I am one to never welcome a war, but I would have at least "understood" had we went after IRAN to start with....