View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #110
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm not sure exactly what your point is now. Earlier you were suggesting that he's already the "face" of the franchise in Orlando, meaning you didn't understand how that would be his rationale for leaving. It obviously is. He wants to be the face in a big market, not Orlando.

Now you seem to be saying that he could be the face of the franchise in just about any big market, which is right. But I was responding to your initial point that he's already achieved that status in his current city.
I don't think you understood what I said. I was merely responding to the claim that "Howard doesn't just want to anywhere, he wants to go somewhere where he could be the face of the franchise".

I said I don't get that idea because he would be anywhere the face of the franchise. So the question is not where could he be that, but where can he win and maximise his earnings. He shouldn't worry about something he'll be wherever he goes.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote