View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:42 PM   #926
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I don't like being beating up on players for being "chokers' or whatever, because I remember how painful it was when people said it about Dirk before 2011. And most of the time I think it's untrue. Players who don't win championships usually don't win because their teams simply aren't good enough.

But with Harden... man he just repeatedly buckles when it matters the most. It's happened more times than I can even remember. He has to be on the short list of all-time playoff underachievers.
You could see it when he stepped off that plane and Morey forced a little selfie of them. That is not a guy that wants to be there IMO.

Morey spent years treating players like nothing but throwaway assets. That will stick.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote