View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 09:08 AM   #955
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
That's the difference between GSW and Boston in this series. It certainly wasn't talent, because Boston has more than enough talent to win. But Tatum seems to be missing something as an alpha. I feel like he'd be much more comfortable as the 2nd option, and he'd be the best 2nd option in the league. Kinda like AD, when he's healthy.

On that note, if I could pick any one player in the league to put next to Luka, it would be Tatum. Tatum is the closest thing in the league today to Scottie Pippen. Dominant two-way wing, and would probably have no problem deferring to Luka.

yeah tatum 6-18 and 5 TO, but in fairness, Klay also went 5-20. Must be nice to have one of your top two players shoot 25% on 20 shots and still win by 13.

Agree that Tatum seems to lack a certain something. Maybe he'll develop that over the course of his career.

And for anyone complaining about the Mavs drafting, what a whiff by the "process" in taking Fultz over Tatum. Embiid + Tatum - how does that sound? hell I think they'd maybe have been able to live with Simmons' lack of shooting if they had Tatum too. Then the next year they took mikal bridges and traded him ffs. That's one hell of a defensive lineup. Then you just need a pg who can shoot and defend. Embiid, Simmons (play PF on defense), Tatum, Bridges, point guard.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote