View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #131
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
I wouldn't even start Green on my NBDL team.
Then you're an idiot?

Green has proven he can score on the drive, from the jumper and behind the arc. Anyone who can do all three of those things and play marginally okay defense and has decent decision making should be able to play in the NBA. Green has marginally okay defense (with room to improve) and has decent decision making (again, with room to improve).

I firmly believe Wright is a better player RIGHT NOW than Green. Wright has the potential, imo, to be a 5th starter or 6th or 7th man off the bench...nothing more.

Green has the chance of becoming a LeBron-like player. Not the next LeBron, but an extremely atheletic player who dunks like crazy, has an outside game and has the potential to become a very good shot blocker and defender.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote