View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 10:16 PM   #49
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vladimir Stepania

Quote:
Thats my point. Just because Stepania bangs better than Raef and Bradley doesn't necessarily mean he is a good fit.
But isn't that what we are lacking?I

Quote:
If your getting rid of Bradley or Esch than you can talk Step but you have 3 centers on this team now that all do something that the other doesn't and thats not what we need.
Actually... what Raef brings we don't need. And Bradley brings something that needs to be as a backup.

Quote:
We need just one guy who can bring the bang, rebounding and shot blocking.
You will not find one guy to bring all of those things.

Quote:
I think Step is just adding on to the mess at the center position unless you plan on getting rid of one of the centers.
Why do you have to get rid of one? Isn't Esch going to be on IR like he was all of last year? If Esch is on IR... then that means signing Step would be a very good pickup as a player playing 25 minutes a game as a center.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote