View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #69
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I ought to look at some of the books mentioned in this thread.

When it comes to reading and writing, I'm probably best in my private school, at my grade level. I've been reading since I was, oh...5. Would read everything. I remember several books that were probably way above the level I should have been reading, but I'd plow through them anyway.

However, my choices as of late have been well below what I'm capable of reading. Mostly a bunch of teenager fiction crap. I mean, I like it, but at the same time, I know this was probably written for people my age and even a little younger.

Thanks guys, I may check out (figuratively and literally; libraries ftw ) several of those titles.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote