View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default DM.Com - up in the sky!!!

Hey guys, thought I chime in with some pretty cool technology update information.

I'm currently on an American Airlines flight from Dallas to Vegas and I'm connected via WiFi in the sky.

Now I get to torment users when I travel...or should I say, some users get to torment me no matter where I'm at.

Perhaps it's a bit of the geek in me, but being on line, in flight is pretty cool!!!

I believe we are at around 35,000 feet in the air and Dallas-Mavs.com is being introduced to other passengers!!!

I feel as high as Josh Howard!!! My apologies, I couldn't resist...

Hope everyone else is having a freakin awesome week, don't let the negative news get you down...life keeps tickin and we keep livin.

By the way, anybody have any betting tips or wishes while I'm in Vegas? I'll be stayin at the Mandalay Bay and working at the RSPA Retail Now Show.

Take it easy fans and haters!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote