View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

i think left tackle is THE biggest need of all of them. There are a few solid ones coming out in the draft this year, so that's a good thing. do not move Big to RT...he plays inside for a reason. leave him where he is. you're stronger at RT than you are at RG. If they get a future replacement for Flozell and keep Free at RT, I don't see Colombo beating him out for the job in training camp...although i think one problem with this team and its coaches/owner is that players who have played their position get to keep it even if they don't play well (BOTH roy williamses, Colombo coming off injury a few games back, etc).

as awesome as brandon marshall is, i hope he doesn't show up here...you're just asking for more TO-like trouble. this team really came together this year, and I'd hate to see that broken up b/c of a troublemaker.

could also use a future FS to replace hamlin in a year or two. i'll never be sold on hamlin having that position locked up. i think sensabaugh made more plays from the FS position this year than hamlin did (sensabaugh playing in the nickel, etc).

a young wide receiver should be drafted in the second or third round, although i'd be surprised given jerry's views on receivers at the top of a draft.

lastly, another inside LB. i think jason williams will be pretty solid when he gets it going, but if we can get rid of carpenter and replace him, i'm all for it.

oh, and if you can find a CB in the lower rounds of the draft in the vein of Scandrick, do it.