View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 07:17 PM   #41
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Game reports online NOW with photos to follow And a SUGGESTED DATE for the next games.

you guys crack me up. only a message board full of basketball nerds would resort to a DRAFT for pickup games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hehehe.. but, if y'all wanna do it, as moderator, i will opine that instead of 'captains' we should have "GMs" who don't plan on playing for whatever reason. just seems more authentic, and would give some of the spectators a fun way to get into it.

that being said - i'm gonna be out of town the weekend of the 10th, got a wedding to go to. so, i won't be eligible for this draft [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote