View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 07:00 AM   #54
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Game reports online NOW with photos.. And a SUGGESTED DATE for the next games.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rhylan
i will opine that instead of 'captains' we should have "GMs" who don't plan on playing for whatever reason. just seems more authentic, and would give some of the spectators a fun way to get into it.
well, I'm far out of town with no plans on getting back to big D, out of contact with anybody, and pretty much out of touch with reality. I'd like to "GM" and coach, too. For at least 3 years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote