View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 11:08 PM   #723
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Kidd would rather us lose as long as Wood doesn't play. I'm now thoroughly convinced.

And it's not like Wood is some perfect player that should be kept no matter what, but the coaching staff has sent him a clear message that he isn't wanted on the team.
Although I'm not a big wood fan I must admit I'll take him all day every day over Powell.

But as you stated I think it's personal between him and Kidd

However I also find it curious that neither Luka or Kyrie have to come to his defense and called out the coaching staff for the decisions not to play or even start him for the betterment of the team.

Do you guys remember when kidd, Terry and Dirk all called out Rick for not starting DeShawn Stevens and by the playoffs Rick had listened

Why hasn't Luka or Kyrie stood up for Wood if he's obvious their best big?
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote