View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #83
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Honestly, I don't think Dirk will miss Terry that much. I always got the distinct impression that JT rubbed him the wrong way but that Dirk had to go along with it bc the dude could be so clutch...and bc he was the only other legit option after Dirk.
Oh?

Quote:
"Jet and myself and this franchise, we’ve been through a lot together, some great downs, but also obviously one of the greatest ups ever in our careers and lives with winning the championship and he was a big part of that," Nowitzki said Saturday as free agency began. "I never thought either me or him would wear another uniform in our careers, but if it comes down to it, we all understand it’s a business and if it comes to it, then it’s going to be tough, but we've got to move on.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote