View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #111
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Come on. Who are we talking about again? Oh, Dirk....the greatest teammate of ALL TIME.

Of course he will say these things about his number 2.

Like I said, I don't think he'll miss JT. What I might have needed to add to clarify is that I'm sure he'll miss JT hitting pull up 17 footers. But I always got the impression that they weren't close.
Obviously you're entitled to that, but the evidence is pretty firmly on my side here. There are lots of Dirk quotes from over the years like the one above. But you're basically saying, "I don't think Dirk cared for Terry much, and nothing Dirk says will change my mind because I'll just assume he's being polite." That's unfalsifiable.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote