View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #113
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
Adrian Wojnarowski: "Dallas is considering this too: Take a step back, clear cap space for the summer of 2013 and chase free agents Dwight Howard and Chris Paul"

I really don't understand Mark Cuban. Chris Paul is not leaving LA. Dwight Howard isn't coming to Dallas unless there's another young superstar there. AND Dirk isn't getting any younger.

Mark Cuban is really shooting this team down. I can't believe it either. Always thought he was an amazing owner. He is slowly losing that title for me.
Please, no Cuban!!! This isnt about wasting another season with Dirk + scrubs, its about rebuilding now with promising youth like Dragic...or give it a go with Nash plus a center that should give us more than Haywood, like Camby.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote