View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #574
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Thats one of the problems I had with the team-- I got bombarded so much with "OMG Heat gonna win" that I half expected it and they still might find a way to win, but this isnt NBA 2k8. This is real basketball.

Wade is a star because he can always kill you on the slash.
LeBron is a star becasue he can always kill you on the slash
Neither are all that effective off the ball.
Both need the ball in their hands to be effective.

Its fine to bring in LeBron as your PG, but then you have to shooters and guys playing off the ball around him like Hamilton, Allen, etc

Its fine to play Wade at the 2 as the major creator, but by giving him the ball you are making LeBron ineffective

Bosh is just an overhyped pseudo-star with the ego of a superstar. You arent a superstar unless you can put a team on your back and carry them to the playoffs. Bosh was just a good PF with only average rebounding ability. He got a lot of shots and there were a LOT of rebounds available.

The team is just fatally flawed without even considering their relative lack of talent around the big 3 and the enormous egos of the big three.

The Heat get dangerous if they can play some strong 2-man game with LeBron and Wade or Bosh where the ball keeps moving, but other than that its one superstar vs the world with stars around them doing nothing.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote