View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 01:49 PM   #16
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm surprised not more of you are happy that they postponed this game.

Mavs are without some of their top players and these games are very important with the season being cut to 72 games.

Can't afford to lose games when you don't have your top players.
I'm far more worried about the whole season getting suspended than I am about losing a regular season game.

Quote:
NBA should consider the bubble again or else I think the league will be close to shutting down by Febuary.
Impossible. At least for a whole season. The only way the bubble would work if they did the same thing again- only a few weeks and a limited number of teams. Having 30 teams and 60+ games in the bubble is just not feasible.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote