View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #172
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
Wow. I just spent the last 30 mins reading this whole thread. This is insane. I didnt know one man could wreak such havoc onto a forum. All we have to do is find out Dr. Bio's real name and go to the Baylor website and search to see if he is really a PHD/Grad student.

Or..we can tell mods to look up ip addresses and match Dr. Bio's with other members of the board and see which "students" posted from same place.

I LOVE D-M.com!!!
I still haven't read this whole thread. The insanity is blowing my mind, and I need to start reading from the top. I guess I wasn't posting much when all this happened (?).

Yes, some of us knew/know (?) Dr. Bio in real life, and he really did finish his PhD a few years ago, and he manages a different department at Baylor now.

A week after many of these posts were made (March ~24), I was at a conference here in Dallas and met someone from Baylor - who knows Dr. Bio and has tremendous respect for him. She spoke as if everyone who knows him has a very high opinion of him and his family.

I don't know what to think right now. This site was my life-line when I lived in CA and then the TX boonies, and it would be hard to accept that a second person who befriended me through that difficult period is not who I "knew" them to be.

I must say that I still trust that the rest of you (some who became my treasured friends through this site) were genuine and real with me, and I appreciate what you've meant in my life (even if we aren't in contact so much now).

Last edited by Smiles; 05-11-2007 at 12:23 PM.