View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #97
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

A magnificent performance by Dirk last night. While watching I couldn't help but think to myself "This is it, we are witnessing the prime of the best player to ever wear a Mavericks jersey, not to mention one of the best power forwards of all time." He really just has everything rolling, and I can't even put words on how impressed I was with his defense on Duncan. What a beast.

Sidenotes: Gooden was awesome. He has a mean tenacity about him that I really like on this club. He put in a very good performance. Terry had a solid performance as well. That high pick and roll with Dirk is unstoppable. Robo looked great in the minutes that he did get. Hill couldn't get anywhere against him and Robo was driving and dishing like crazy. I think he needs to look to score more on his drives, though. Once he establishes a reputation we should begin to see defenses collapse more on his drives which will open up more opportunities for assists. From what I saw of TT last night, I think he's going to be a nice piece to the puzzle.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 11-19-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote