Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #1203
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I wish we had been given some kind of indication about whether or not Eloise or Widmore ever saw Jacob. Richard sort of answered the question about who was the leader in 1977. It was clearly Eloise. But Widmore was clearly in charge in 1986 when Ben took Alex.

I was thinking about Brams warning to Miles that he was "playing for the wrong team".

I think someone already said this...but I think we need to start considering that Widmore is playing for the Fake Locke (Flocke)/Body Snatch Anti-Jacob guy...which might put Ben and Widmore on the same team next year I guess?

Then again, if the "humans" are aware of the demi-gods little game of "people suck" vs "no they don't"...wouldn't that ruin it?

Bleah.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ben switched sides, though, once he learns who Locke really is (which I assume he will when they leave the Statue).

I have a nagging suspicion that maybe Eloise, upon waking up, pulls the Frozen Donkey Wheel, which sends the Losties back to 2007. The white flash we saw was that time flash. I have no idea WHY it would necessarily do so, or why she would want to do so all of a sudden. I was just thinking that Eloise has to leave the island some way. When she leaves, that forces Charles to then leave the Island in order to visit her. So he gets kicked off, too, eventually.