View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:15 PM   #41
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
I am wrong, then please enlighten me on both of their records as starters in the least 2 years please. If you don't mind my good man, I would appreciate it.
My comment was directed to how wrong you are about Carter, not as to who has the better record.

Quote:
And Hutch is not the backup, he is the 3rd string QB for heavens sake
Which even further illustrates my point. I'm not going to waste time talking about a bench player.

Quote:
Which And people are still saying, he might be this, and he has a chance at that. Uhhhhhh NO he dont, he is garbage and will never be anything more than that.
You can see quite clearly when it comes to Hutchinson; too bad you can't with regard to Carter.

Also, is the guy really garbage? I mean, he's a terrible football player, but that's kind of harsh, isn't it?

Quote:
He is the backup to the backup of the starting QB, it IS that simple. As far am I am concerned I have not been proven wrong on anything, can I be in about 15 more games? Of course, but we will have to see.
Stop talking about Hutchinson and start talking about your man Carter. Then you'll gain some credibility.

Carter stunk in Week One. I'll check back with you after his Week Two performance.