View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 12:20 AM   #116
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
If you're staying with this one, Raef, please don't hesitate to give regular updates. I'll be watching the Kings put one more nail in the former champs' coffin.

By the way, early on, the Kings are kicking the crap out of the Spurs. Right now the Kings faithful are mad because some Spur just split Bonzi's upper lip. Doesn't bother me in the least, though!
sorry for not giving some updates. after I posted that, I went and parked my butt on the sofa and switched back and forth between games. great, intense basketball tonight. wow, the lakers and suns HATE each other right now. pretty interesting stuff. as much as I can't stand Kobe, I thought he played great tonight and unselfishly (at least for him). I don't really know who I would rather see win this series. I just am enjoying seeing them beat each other up.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote