View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13 View Post
The bottom line is the reason i want to work full-time is because i don't need to go to school full-time. With EMS, you take 1 class at a time, and after each class you have to work a certain amount of hours as an EMT before you take the next class. So i could work a regular 9-5 job and go to school during the evening. But the job i'm offered, school is out for at least the fall semester.
Nash13, at age 24, it is definately time to make your career decision. Your quote that is underlined above makes it seem to me that you are still not sure what you want to do. I will say that the health field is definately a good choice. Good luck on your decision and my advice is still to finish your schooling as soon as possible.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote