View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #80
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartywithDirk View Post
The Thugs are a collection of above average COLLEGE basketball players. Beating them by the skin of your teeth doesn't define greatness to me.
It's a 4-5 matchup. You expect it to be close. I don't know anyone who says that OKC is more than an up and coming team with a lot of potential. At most, people are looking out for a lightning strike in which they get to the WCF. People rank Durant in the top category of whatever, but nobody places anyone else there. Maybe Westbrook gets discussed as someone in the top category of second rank players or something. Anyway, I think that team and the players on it get rated pretty accurately.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote