Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 11:37 AM   #35
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2

That kind of incredible shot-blocking production was good enough to make the man the 10th best shot-blocker in NBA history, even after Big Don vampired away Big #44's productivity during the last 4-5 years of his NBA prime, by keeping him in the 'doghouse', and continually playing inferior players (or Dirk) in the Giant's stead at the five-spot...

Additionally, I'd say that any fool who says he would personally rather contract Herpes, than have an all-time great shot-blocker like Big Shawn Bradley play for our beloved Dallas Mavericks, is either a fool or a genitally-viral-besotted poontang, and his judgement has quite probably been skewed and deformed by the physiological affects that his own sickeningly pustilous, unwell, Herpes sores have engendered. Furthermore, I'd say that such-said Poontang's own sickly, out-broken affliction of below-the-waste, herpes boils seem quite capable to me of causing him to feel an insensate degree of bitterness when thinking about either his own gosh-darned self or other, healthier folks, and that in turn might render his judgement about matters pertaining to past and present centers of the Dallas Mavericks to be very suspect, highly unstable, and sadly unreliable.

For my own part, I'd say that it is a matter of record that Big Shawn Bradley spent untold and demanding amounts of his own sweat, tears, and blood- and endured much pain in his knees and back- in the process of wringing out every ounce of desire that he held within that Monstrous, Giant frame of his, to fight tooth, nail, and backbone against any and all NBA foemen who thought they could dominate the Giant in the paint; Fighting, Trying, Trying, Willing, and Fighting again, Big Shawn left his soul on the floor in willing our Dallas Mavericks to many Glorious Victorys between the years of 1997 and 2005, and for for that the man deserves respect, rather than the scorn that some of our newer, younger, fare-the-well posters seem willing to begrudge and accord the man. And in that sense, I'll say that as much as I like Desagana Diop (and I really, really do), I still think he has a steep slope indeed, to climb and clamber upon, before the long-armed Senegalese can aspire to reach the heights that Big #44 soared to during his highly productive and admirable NBA career...
Bill? Bill Walton is that you?

We'll notice that most of the people who have posted in Diop's favor are recently added members of dallas-mavs.com. Odds are they haven't followed the Mavs since the 2003-2004 season and have only seen Don Nelson's version of Shawn, and as such should be forgiven (at least in part) for their herpes-infested-poontang.

Last edited by orangedays; 02-18-2006 at 11:40 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote