View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #119
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Right...he should take his advice from a message board.
Listen man, I've been a fan of this team since I was 10 that was back in 2000, I've watched Dirk suffer for years, for years Dirk has been known as soft, weak and someone who doesn't do well in the playoffs, in Dirk's early years he really was soft but now he has become a tougher player and he is usually very determined, this man is a hall of fame player with multiple strengths, he was the one who willed the mavs into the nba finals in 05-06 season only to be screwed by d-fake, bennett salvatore and avery. Then avery screwed him over once again by making him play a team that he has struggled against, now this season Avery is trying to turn dirk into Tim duncan, enough is enough, dirk is a great guy and I think he really deserves a championship but Avery will keep screwing him over, that's why I think dirk should demand a trade or a coaching change.