View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 03:21 PM   #108
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I was pretty anti-Quincy. However, I have come to accept the fact that he is already better than I thought he could be. Maybe he is the real deal; maybe not. But now I have to consider the fact that he may develope into a guy that will be a starting QB for years to come. >>

Last season I hated the guy. When I heard Emmitt say he wanted AWRIGHT to start that made me think well Quincy will never be anything and I really didnt want him to succeed. When he got hurt I dont konw if it was the play of Stoerner or Leaf that made me wanna give him a chance but I just wanted to see what he can do and he has shown flashes just like BIO has said. But when you have a qb that is in his 13th game isnt that all you want from a guy especially with a horrible line and no running game to back him up? I mean damn no one and I repeat no one has called Quincy a star and that poll was just to show for show to all the QUincy haters.

Bio, no offense but when I read ur post I get mixed reactions. Its like one post you say I dont know if he is gonna be a star or not but then you go and say well he will never be any good. Ive got no problem with that being that there are far worse fans then you becuase you atleast back your posts up without just a Quincy sucks but all we are saying is sure you can bring up his flaws and negatives but why is it when the guy does something good you give him no if lil credit? Not just you but all Quincy rippers. I have no clue where Carter would be right now if it wasnt for Wade WIlson you gotta give him his props.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote