View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

That's funny, I never heard that anyone pointed to Sadam as the one behind 9/11, I always thought that 9/11 was the result of Osama Bin Laden.

But hey if Alexamenos says its so then it must be so...

If anything, Sadam was presumed to be behind WMD's and that he was loosely tied to Osama, perhaps more of a kindred spirit and influence to Osama but not any direct involvment.

I had read a report at one point in time that the Intellegence being fed the USA and its Allies was more of a manipulation by those needing our help in Iraq. Many pointed to the dismantling of our Intellence capabilities by the Clinton administration lead to the ease of manipulating us into the liberation of Iraq.

Now, thanks to the Bush administration we have a much stronger Intellegence community and thus some more reliable information to process.

At the end of the day, we can see that the Allies did liberate Iraq and removed an evil dictator...the results have been positive. Today, at least from those on the ground, we read and hear some positive stories of rebuilding.

Sadam brought his demise onto himself, but he was not directly involved in 9/11, that came as a result of Osama.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote