View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #25
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
yes. Dick Cheney controlled everyone's thoughts for much of the 2000s, or 70% of those polled, at least.
Question? If Dick Cheney controlled the minds of the sheeple, so that 70% of them believed a lie --- then what percentage of the masses are believing a lie from the current administration?

I mean, let's face it Cheney has very little charisma, and is hard pressed to get people to follow him, yet he and Bush had 70% of the people believing them. This is with a media that historically favors the other side.

So if Cheney got 70% to believe a lie, what percent CAN/WILL/IS the new administration get to believe?

Personally since Reagan (and probably including him and before -- I just wasn't paying attention at that time in my life) ---- ALL of them have been crooked. They all treat the American citizens like sheep, and lead them around by their noses - off to slaughter. People are just too stupid to realize that their bickering about it just keeps them from realizing the truth. IMO, there is more false information out there, that there is truth. Truth is extremely hard to find these days.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote