View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #30
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
I think you oversell yourself. Everyone knows that every government uses propaganda. It's the assumption of propaganda for fitting your political motives that's kooky. It's
my assumption* is that the propaganda, in the case under discussion, was for the purposes of selling a war.

is that an unreasonable assumption in your view?

(btw....I use "Darth Cheney" as a symbol of the Bush Administration/Military-Industrial-Complex, etc., etc... out of laziness, not because I think the funny dark little man with the baboon heart was pulling all of the strings)

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-04-2009 at 10:42 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote