View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:42 AM   #2083
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
You can look for as long as you want and you will not find a 3 minute highlight of DFS shutting down one of the best players in the game. Finding a 10 second highlight of Luka blocking Lebron twice in a possession or of Lebron dunking on Johnson on one play during Johnson's rookie year isn't the same as a three minute highlight all from the same game of Johnson repeatedly giving Lebron issues.

Rick is going to be Rick and there is nothing I can do about that just as I couldn't do anything when I was screaming for the mavs to draft Eric Paschall only for them to trade back and take Isaiah Roby or when I was screaming again for them to draft Saddiq Bey only to hear Josh Green's name be called. All I'm saying is that this year's team(on paper) is much better than either of the two teams Luka has played on and DFS has had a starting role on. We have better options than what we've rolled out these last couple years and we should act accordingly.

I'll just throw this in here too for good measure:

https://youtu.be/DyyGMRPj358
Again with the video clips...from 2017 no less.

Josh green or sadiqq bey haven't played a single game. There is no data to back any claim that it was a bad call. Give it some time.

I've said I don't hate Johnson starting personally but you know what to expect here. Its too early to be arguing and whining about opinions of what Rick should do when we really just don't know. Hell,he may not even know yet. We may not even have the same roster to start season.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote