View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 01:32 PM   #177
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

Quote:
drino, what do you think about Williamson?
I haven't watched a lot of Carolina Football, but a couple of things make me feel comfortable taking him 1) In addition to being a track star, he was one of the best high school players in the country and even played some running back in high school so he should have some toughness. Alexander Wright was a track star that somebody stuck on the football field. 2) I have a co-worker that's an SC alum...he's probably seen every game that Williamson has played and he vouches for the guy...says he has good hands.

His catch numbers are pretty pedestrian, but by all indications that’s a function of SC's QB's and the Lou Holtz offense.

FWIW, Entroducing says he's the best receiver in college football...of course you should automatically take his evaluation of SEC players down one grade [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]